VAT Reliefs For Disabled People - eligibility declaration by a disabled person

You should complete this declaration for VAT Exemption if you are ‘chronically sick or disabled’ and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.